Accord Mortgages has launched a range of 95 per cent LTV mortgages specifically for first-time buyers.
The deals are available at two and five-year fixed rates and come with £1,000 cashback on completion and free standard valuation.
Certain deals are available fee-free, including a two-year fix at 3.94 per cent, or a five-year fix at 4.40 per cent.
The lender has also reduced rates on selected high LTV options by up to 0.05 per cent for home buyers with small deposits.
This includes a 3.63 per cent two year fix at 95 per cent LTV with £495 product fee.
Accord mortgage manager Jemma Anderson says: “Spring is a popular time for people taking that first step onto the property ladder, so is the ideal time for us to enhance our product range with specific options aimed to help brokers support their customers with the biggest financial decision of their lives.
- Insurance Watch: Bring it home to first-time buyers - 21st May 2018
- Accord adds 95% mortgage range for FTBs - 21st May 2018
- House prices creep up in April: Nationwide - 21st May 2018
- Bischoff to replace Oldfield as Castle Trust CEO - 21st May 2018
- Government pledges £218m for new housing in West of England - 12th April 2018