What insurance will I need?

When you buy a house you legally need to have buildings insurance in place.
Other things you should consider protecting when you purchase a property. Insurances like Life insurance, Critical Illness cover, Contents insurance. How about protecting your income? After all, if you cannot pay your mortgage payments then you or your family could be homeless. There is a great deal of insurances you can have, and they are described and listed under our insurances so why not check it out. Our specialist advisers will recommend what you should have then you can choose what is important to you to protect.